The Village of Pinehurst
Featuring Brian “Wally” Lally
Guest: Brian “Wally” Lally
Key Take-Away’s From This Episode:
- Outside of the great options at Pinehurst Resort, the entire area (within 15 mins by car) offers world class golf for buddy golf trips. Courses like Mid Pines, Pine Needles, Tobacco Road, and Dormie Club are just a few to take in while in the Sandhills region!
- Take advantage of the Village of Pinehurst! When staying “in town”, everything is walk-able and the people will treat you with that great Southern hospitality. The Pinehurst Resort is also conveniently located nearby and only steps away.
Key Resources Mentioned
- Caddiewalk Caddie Program
- Great 19th Hole options: Pinecrest Inn is a local favorite for drinks and a cigar – walking distance. Quaint pubs in town are also great options – Drum and Quill and Dugan’s Pub. The Deuce is in the clubhouse at Pinehurst and overlooks the 18th green of number 2. Don’t forget to take your picture next to the iconic Payne Stewart statue on their outdoor patio!
- The Resort offers first class accommodations and can be found at https://www.pinehurst.com/accommodations/. Don’t overlook the houses that are available for rent in the area as well. They are fantastic for those groups who want to “hang out” and have the ability to eat and drink in the comfort of their own place. Call Wally for options available during your dates in town!
Mention The Golf Trip Authority Podcast and receive a FREE round of beers for your group from Wally at the Pinecrest Inn. Remember to reach out to Wally for all your booking needs!
Guest Contact Information
- Call Wally (Brian Lally) 910-528-1616
- Email email@example.com