French Lick Resort
Featuring Brendan Sweeney
Nestled among the hills of the Hoosier National Forest resides a classic American destination – French Lick Resort. An easy drive from Louisville, Indianapolis and Cincinnati it is home to two AAA Four-Diamond nationally historic hotels, three challenging golf courses, a Vegas-style casino – this resort is sure to exceed your buddy trip expectations.
Today we are talking to Mr. Brendan Sweeney Director of Golf Media Relations & Player Development.
Guest: Brendan Sweeney
Key Take-Away’s From This Episode:
- Strive to make the group experience as special as possible for all involved – two or three night stay can be customized to each group’s needs. You won’t be disappointed with the hospitality offered by Brendan and his team. Golf/Casino/Sportsbook/Sporting Clays are all available to guests at French Lick Resort.
- Due to the close proximity to major college and pro football cities, this is a great destination for those groups wanting to get together for gameday experiences. Also, a great venue to stay and enjoy the Kentucky Derby!
- Must Do’s – Go into the West Baden Spring Hotel lobby (been called the 8th Wonder of the World). Play both the Dye and Ross courses – very unique. Don’t forget that replays after your first round are no charge! Request a tour of the high school gym where Larry Bird played basketball.
Key Resources Mentioned
- Two hours south of Indianapolis – Hour from Louisville – Three hours north of Nashville – Three hours east of St. Louis. Great resort for those groups that are dispersed throughout the US. Dead middle of our great country!
- West Baden Springs Hotel and French Lick Springs Hotel (468 rooms and attached casino). Valley Hotel is on campus as well – over 800 rooms in total. Full trolley system that takes guests between properties and courses. Cars are not needed once on property!
- Over 13 restaurants on property – higher end offerings at the West Baden Springs Hotel. Pete Dye mansion has great restaurant for groups as well.
Mention The Golf Trip Authority Podcast and receive a special gift following play at the Pete Dye course from Brendan and his team!
Guest Contact Information:
- Brendan Sweeney can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reservations: 812-936-9300
- For more details, please visit www.Frenchlick.com or at Instagram @FL_resort