PGA National Resort and Spa
Featuring Perry Baldwin
Guest: Perry Baldwin
Key Take-Away’s From This Episode:
- The Bear Trap – “where tournaments/bets are won or lost” – 15th, 16th, and 17th holes on the Championship course
- Perry’s tagline for the resort – “no shuttle needed”. Once guests are onsite, they can leave their rooms and access all 72 holes of golf right outside their pro shop.
- 330 Rooms at the resort and 17 cottages to choose from when accommodating groups at PGA National.
- PGA National takes pride on customizing the golf experience for groups. Everything from staging your group’s carts with names, taking care of all scoring, even posting results outside the pro shop!
Key Resources Mentioned:
- Palm Beach Airport is only 20 mins away – Fort Lauderdale Airport is one hour away
- Bar 91 – right off the pro shop and a great place to meet following your round
- Ideal itinerary – 3 days of golf – hit the town after and go to Tiger’s restaurant The Woods or Michael Jordan’s restaurant 1000 North – Singer Island and enjoy the Sailfish Marina. Also, all packages at PGA National include a great breakfast buffet at no additional charge!
As the trip commissioner, all accommodations and golf will be complimentary for bringing a group of 24 or more to the PGA Resort. For smaller groups, Perry will customize a giveaway for the commissioner when booking their trips through him.
Guest Contact Information:
- PGA Website URL: https://www.pgaresort.com/
- Reservations: 800-863-2819
- Perry Baldwin’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org