Featuring Mike O’Reilly
Guest: Mike O’Reilly
Key Take-Away’s From This Episode:
- The host of the 2020 Ryder Cup – Whistling Straits is walking ONLY (take a caddie for the best experience)
- Take advantage of one of the packages at Kohler to get the full golf experience – complimentary replays on both the Meadow Valley and Irish courses!
- Great golf offered at Destination Kohler but don’t forget all of the activities that your group can do outside of golf.
Key Resources Mentioned:
- The American Club is the original hotel on property and is Five Star/Five Diamond
- The Inn on Woodlake is a great buddy trip option with multiple room configurations to accommodate all size groups
- Lots of options for food. Steak Night? Mike suggests trying the Black Wolf Run Restaurant for a steak that will not disappoint. The Immigrant Restaurant, the Horse & Plow and the Wisconsin Room are all great options for the group as well.
- Want to try something a little different away from golf? Your group can take advantage of the great salmon fishing on the property in the Spring and the Fall. Fly fishing lessons are also offered. Also, the property also offers the Three Stars Kohler Waters Spa to “work out the kinks”.
Mention The Golf Trip Authority Podcast and receive…
- For groups of eight or more, you will receive a personalized tour of the Champions locker room along with a Ryder Cup hat for your group
Guest Contact Information:
- For Reservations: 1-855-444-2838