Featuring Scott Wilson
Guest: Scott Wilson
Key Take-Away’s From This Episode:
- The topography of central Florida is unique and termed “Bone Valley” due to the fossils they found because this used to be the ocean floor
- The closest thing in Florida to play as a Links course where one hole comes into play with a few trees.
- Tampa is the closest airport
- Best Times to visit are the shoulder seasons: Oct-Dec and Feb-Apr
- In addition to 3 fantastic golf courses, there are a MANY options other than golf for a unique “Hang” for your buddies trip.
Key Resources Mentioned:
- Great Food options with 4 Restaurants on the property!
- What to do when not golfing? We call that “the Hang!”. Where is what you can do:
- Sporting Clays
- Guided Bass Fishing
- Health and Wellness
For groups of 8 or more, mention The Golf Trip Authority Podcast and receive…
- A golf professional will organize a meet and greet on your first tee and will be your personal concierge throughout your trip!
- After the first night after golf groups of 8 or more can receive a free appetizer of choice!
- Contact Scott for details.
Guest Contact Information:
- Website: www.Streamsong.com
- For Reservations: 1.888.294.6322