010 – The Prairie Club (feat. Roger Brashear)
The Prairie Club
Featuring Roger Brashear
Guest: Roger Brashear
Key Take-Away’s From This Episode:
- Two very different 18 hole courses along with a 10 hole short course. The Pines Course and Dunes Course rotate every other day to split usage with the private members of the Club. The Prairie Club encourages its guests to play as much golf as possible each day during your stay – one fee all day!
- Great options for lodging. Everything from high end accommodations at the Lodge to a more minimalist approach at their Bunk House. Something for everyone!
- Check out the Prairie Club website – this is a first class resource to get a great feel for everything the Club has to offer your and your buddies when visiting.
Key Resources Mentioned:
- The CapRock Lounge is a great option for those wanting a relaxed environment to have a drink and watch sports
- Four nights a week – the Club feature a traditional bagpiper on 18 green for the entertainment of everyone in the evening following a long day of golf
- Go check out the two “points of solitude” on property that have breathtaking views of the Snake River – a must see
Mention The Golf Trip Authority Podcast and receive…
- Roger and his team have a special offer to groups of eight or more. Just mention the podcast upon arrival to redeem this gift from the Club
Guest Contact Information:
- The Prairie Club: www.theprairieclub.com
- Reservation Phone Number: 1-402-376-1361 – talk to Andy and his people with all your questions
- Organize your group’s golf trip information all in one place with TripCaddie’s Golf Trip Manager and get 25% off with coupon code AWESOME25.
- Golf Travel has never been easier with Ship Sticks. Get 10% OFF NOW!