Featuring Ben Bridgers
Around the world, Pinehurst is where the American golf story is rooted, and where it continues to flourish. Most know of its modern history – with stories like the Payne Stewart putt that won the 1999 U.S. Open. But locked with its archives are thousands of moments that define each generation for the past 100 years. Pinehurst is America’s first golf resort.
Since 1898, Pinehurst has hosted more championships than any other club in the country and they look forward to being the site of the 2024 U.S. Open Championship. Until then, you are invited to explore all of the nine courses and create a championship experience of your own. This bucket list golf trip destination will leave you and your buddies a memory that will last a lifetime.
Guest: Ben Bridgers
Key Take-Away’s From This Episode:
- 9 golf courses to tickle your senses: Most buddies trips play course Nos. 2, 4 and 8, and The Cradle (The par 3 Course)
- Check out the Donald Ross package if you are bringing a group of 8 or more – three days of golf and two nights of accommodations
- For those wanting something other than golf, the resort offers Croquet, Tennis, Lawn Bowling, and Pickleball
- Pinehurst is hosting the 2024 U.S. Open!
Key Resources Mentioned:
- The Cradle one of the most unique par 3 courses you will ever experience!
- The Thistle Dhu is the 70,000 sp ft putting course right next to The Cradle!
- “Best Breakfast in Golf” at the Carolina Hotel
- The Deuce and the Ryder Cup Bar are great options – try the Mile High Key Lime Pie at the Ryder Cup Bar!
- Pinehurst Brewing Company recently added by the resort as a casual dining right down the street from the main clubhouse
- 1895 Room in the Holly Inn for a great scotch selection
Mention The Golf Trip Authority Podcast and receive…
- Ben and his team have a VERY special offer to groups of eight or more. Just mention the podcast upon arrival to redeem this gift from the Club
Guest Contact Information:
- Pinehurst Resort: www.pinehurst.com or at TripCaddie.com
- Reservation Phone Number: 1-402-376-1361 – talk to Andy and his people with all your questions