018 – Primland Golf Resort (feat. Brian Alley)
Primland Golf Resort
Featuring Brian Alley
It was the vision of Primland’s founder, Didier Primat, to create a place of immense beauty that offered his guests a return to simple human pleasures in an environment of refined authenticity and sensuality. He developed Primland in an eco-conscious and thoughtful manner, as the ultimate retreat for world-class golf, refined dining and outdoor activities.
The Highland Course at Primland showcases breathtaking mountainous views at every turn. The 18-hole Audubon-certified course was carved from the natural landscape of the mountains by renowned golf course architect, Donald Steel. Not only does Primland offer a top ranked, bucket list golf course, it offers a unique collection of outdoor activities that provide you and your buddies an incredible connection to the outdoors like nowhere else.
Guest: Brian Alley
Key Take-Away’s From This Episode:
- The Highland Course at Primland offers one of the most spectacular 18 holes situated at 2900
feet with mountainous views at every turn – nicknamed the “Grand Canyon of the East Coast”.
- The season goes April – November. Best time to go would be between mid-May and mid-
October. The temperature can vary up to 15 degree from the golf clubhouse to the south end of
the property where all outdoor activities that take place.
- For those wanting something other than golf, the resort offers Shooting Sports, Fly Fishing,
Biking, and a Native American inspired Spa.
- Organize your group’s golf trip information all in one place with TripCaddie’s Golf Trip Manager and get 25% off with coupon code AWESOME25.
- Golf Travel has never been easier with Ship Sticks. Get 10% OFF NOW!