Thank you for your interest in this amazing package. TripCaddie is honored to work with our friends at Bandon Dunes Golf Resort to offer this ultimate golf experience. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us during business hours 9am-5pm Central Time Monday through Friday or leave us a message after hours.
Call for Reservations and Information: (708) 320-8210
PACKAGE DETAILS FOR EACH GOLFER
World-class golf and luxurious room accommodations are all located onsite at Bandon Dunes Golf Resort. Park and leave your car! Shuttle service and golf bag management on property is easy and attentive.
March 3 – March 7, 2022
· Single “King” Room with private bath in a 4 BR cottage at The Grove: $3999
· All rates are per person, single occupancy. Includes taxes and resort fees.
The Base Pricing includes:
· Lodging for 4 Nights at The Grove Cottages
· 5 Rounds of World Class Golf – Sheep Ranch, Old MacDonald, Bandon Dunes, Pacific Dunes and Bandon Trails
· All rounds are walking with double bag Caddies included
· TripCaddie Reception on Thursday night (Heavy appetizers and Open Bar for 2 hours)
· Breakfast and Dinner at the Resort on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday (breakfast only)
· Driving Range Access
· Shuttle Service and Golf Bag coordination at all Bandon Dunes facilities
Optional Pricing, Additional Fees Apply, Inquire for Pricing:
· Stay Wednesday Night to arrive early; supplies limited
· Extra 9-hole rounds at the Bandon Dunes courses
ONLY A FULL OR PARTIAL PAYMENT WILL SECURE YOUR RESERVATION BEFORE December 10th – No Holds without payment
- 50% DEPOSIT DUE by Friday 5pm CST, December 10th
- FINAL PAYMENT DUE by Friday 5pm CST, December 31st
- Fees for additional nights lodging and/or optional 9 hole rounds will be collected with final payment.
- This offer is not available with any other offer.
- This offer is limited to only the first 36 people on a first come, first serve basis with deposit or full payment made to TripCaddie while supplies last and is subject to availability.
- This offer is made “as-is” with no changes to dates, number of rounds, or order of play. Alternative room accommodations can be made upon request but are subject to availability.
- All gratuities are not included but strongly encouraged to caddies and forecaddies, room service personnel, food service personnel, and shuttle drivers.
- See Cancellation Policy for Covid-19-related or other cancellations.
COVID-19: GOVERNMENT OR BANDON DUNES GOLF RESORT MANDATED CANCELLATION DUE TO COVID-19: A FULL REFUND, less a reservation fee, will be provided if Bandon Dunes Golf Resort closes by either themselves or by local, state, or federal government orders and/or event is cancelled by TripCaddie due to Covid-19 reasons. The Reservation fee is 3% of transaction amount and will be withheld for those who pay with a credit card.
STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY:
- 60+ Days prior to March 3, 2022: you may Cancel by January 2, 2022 for a full refund, less a reservation fee for any payment made. The reservation fee is 3% of the transaction amount.
- 30-60 Days prior to March 3, 2022: you may Cancel between January 2, 2022 and February 1, 2022 for a refund of any amount paid above the 50% deposit amount. After February 1st, the 50% deposit is non-refundable.
- 30 Days or less prior to March 3, 2022: any cancellation on or after February 1, 2022 will forfeit the full amount paid. No refunds will be given after February 1, 2022.
- Prior to cancelling, it is recommended that you find a replacement to fill your spot within your group to prevent forfeiture of the reservation fee or your deposit as noted above. If you do not find a replacement, your group’s tee times may include players from another group.
- TripCaddie reserves the right to re-sell a cancelled reservation to another group.
- This Standard Cancellation Policy also applies if a guest/participant tests positive for Covid-19 Coronavirus within 14 days prior to March 3, 2022. You will not be allowed on premises at Bandon Dunes Golf Resort.
All guests will be asked to abide by the rules of Bandon Dunes Golf Resort as directed by the State of Oregon for your and everyone’s safety. Everyone will be required to wear masks indoors in public spaces of facilities and outdoors on patios and restaurants of public spaces of facilities and to social distance where you can.