Thank you for your interest in this amazing package. TripCaddie is honored to work with our friends at Big Cedar Lodge to offer this ultimate golf experience. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us during business hours 9am-5pm Central Time Monday through Friday or leave us a message after hours.
Call for Reservations and Information: (708) 320-8210
PACKAGE DETAILS FOR EACH GOLFER
World-class golf and luxurious room accommodations are all located onsite at Big Cedar Lodge. Park and leave your car! Shuttle service and golf bag management on property is easy and attentive.
· Single “King” Room: $2099
· Double “2 Queen beds” Room: $1699 (per person / double occupancy)
· All rates are per person, King Rooms are based on single occupancy, Queen Rooms are based on double occupancy and must be booked together. Both room types include taxes and resort fees. Maximum number of 2 adults in King Bed accommodations, 2 adults in accommodations with two beds. Rooms are offered on a limited availability while supplies last. Modifications after reservations will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
· Reservation Fee Included at 3% in Base Price.
The Base Pricing includes:
· Lodging for 3 Nights (Single or Double Occupancy) at the Angler’s Lodge
· 5 Rounds of World Class Golf – Payne’s Valley, Ozarks National, Buffalo Ridge, Top of the Rock (9 holes), Mountain Top (13 holes)
· Carts included for all rounds
· TripCaddie Reception on Thursday night (Heavy appetizers and Open Bar for 2 hours)
· Breakfast at the Resort on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
· Driving Range Access
· Shuttle Service and Golf Bag coordination at all Big Cedar facilities
Optional Pricing, Additional Fees Apply:
· Stay Wednesday Night to arrive early; supplies limited ($209 per night)
· Stay Sunday Night to leave late; supplies limited ($229 per night)
· Optional Activities: Golf Replays (9 or 18 holes) at the Big Cedar Lodge courses
· All Meals: Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner (except as noted above)
ONLY A FULL OR PARTIAL PAYMENT WILL SECURE YOUR RESERVATION BEFORE August 8 – No Holds without payment
- 50% DEPOSIT DUE by Sunday 5pm CST, August 8th
- FINAL PAYMENT DUE by Sunday 5pm CST, September 5th
- Fees for additional nights lodging and/or optional caddie requests will be collected with final payment.
- This offer is not available with any other offer.
- This offer is limited to only the first 60 people on a first come, first serve basis with deposit or full payment made to TripCaddie while supplies last and is subject to availability.
- This offer is made “as-is” with no changes to dates, number of rounds, or order of play. Alternative room accommodations can be made upon request but are subject to availability.
- All gratuities are not included but strongly encouraged to caddies and forecaddies, room service personnel, food service personnel, and shuttle drivers.
- See Cancellation Policy for Covid-19-related or other cancellations.
COVID-19: GOVERNMENT OR PINEHURST RESORT MANDATED CANCELLATION DUE TO COVID-19: A FULL REFUND, less a reservation fee, will be provided if Big Cedar Lodge closes by either themselves or by local, state, or federal government orders and/or event is cancelled by TripCaddie due to Covid-19 reasons. The Reservation fee is 3% of transaction amount will be withheld no matter what for those who pay with credit card.
STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY:
- 60+ Days prior to October 7, 2021: you may Cancel by August 8, 2021 for a full refund, less a reservation fee for any payment made. The reservation fee is 3% of the transaction amount.
- 30-60 Days prior to October 7, 2021: you may Cancel between August 8, 2021 and September 7, 2021 for a refund of any amount paid above the 50% deposit amount. After August 8th, the 50% deposit is non-refundable.
- 30 Days or less prior to October 7, 2021: any cancellation on or after September 7, 2021 will forfeit the full amount paid. No refunds will be given after September 7, 2021.
- If one person in a double room cancels, both parties’ reservations will be cancelled unless arrangements are made between the roommates to cover the cost or fill the spot with a replacement. Rebooking a reservation for a single room is subject to additional cost and availability.
- Prior to cancelling, it is recommended that you find a replacement to fill your spot within your group to prevent forfeiture of the reservation fee or your deposit as noted above. If you do not find a replacement, your group’s tee times may include players from another group.
- TripCaddie reserves the right to re-sell a cancelled reservation to another group.
- This Standard Cancellation Policy also applies if a guest/participant tests positive for Covid-19 Coronavirus within 14 days prior to October 7, 2021. You will not be allowed on premises at Big Cedar Lodge.
All guests will be asked to abide by the rules of Big Cedar Lodge as directed by the State of Missouri for your and everyone’s safety. Everyone will be required to wear masks indoors in public spaces of facilities and outdoors on patios and restaurants of public spaces of facilities and to social distance where you can.