Thank you for your interest in this amazing package. TripCaddie is honored to work with our friends at Destination Kohler to offer this ultimate golf experience. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us during business hours 9am-5pm Central Time Monday through Friday or leave us a message after hours.
Call for Reservations and Information: (708) 320-8210
PACKAGE DETAILS FOR EACH GOLFER
World-class golf and luxurious room accommodations are all located onsite at Destination Kohler. Park and leave your car! Shuttle service and golf bag management on property is easy and attentive.
October 6 – October 9, 2022
· Single “King” Room at The Inn at Woodlake: $2999
· Double “Queen” Room at The Inn at Woodlake: $2599
· All rates are per person and single or double occupancy as indicated. Includes taxes and resort fees.
The Base Pricing includes:
· Lodging for 3 Nights at The Inn at Woodlake
· 5 Rounds of World Class Golf – The Straits at Whistling Straits, The Irish at Whistling Straits (2 rounds), The River at Blackwolf Run, The Baths of Blackwolf Run (10-hole short course)
· Caddie fees for The Straits and The Irish and cart fees for The River are included
· TripCaddie Reception on Thursday night (food and drinks)
· Driving Range Access
· Shuttle Service and Golf Bag coordination at all Destination Kohler facilities
Optional Pricing, Additional Fees Apply, Inquire for Pricing:
· Stay Wednesday Night to arrive early; supplies limited
· Extra golf rounds
ONLY A FULL OR PARTIAL PAYMENT WILL SECURE YOUR RESERVATION – No Holds without payment
- 50% DEPOSIT DUE to hold a spot
- FINAL PAYMENT DUE by Friday 5pm CST, August 5th
- Fees for additional nights lodging and/or optional golf rounds will be collected with final payment.
- This offer is not available with any other offer.
- This offer is limited to only the first 60 people on a first come, first serve basis with deposit or full payment made to TripCaddie while supplies last and is subject to availability.
- This offer is made “as-is” with no changes to dates, number of rounds, or order of play. Alternative room accommodations can be made upon request but are subject to availability.
- All gratuities are not included but strongly encouraged to caddies and forecaddies, room service personnel, food service personnel, and shuttle drivers.
- See Cancellation Policy for Covid-19-related or other cancellations.
COVID-19: GOVERNMENT OR DESTINATION KOHLER MANDATED CANCELLATION DUE TO COVID-19: A FULL REFUND, less a reservation fee, will be provided if Destination Kohler closes by either themselves or by local, state, or federal government orders and/or event is cancelled by TripCaddie due to Covid-19 reasons. The Reservation fee is 3% of transaction amount and will be withheld for those who pay with a credit card.
STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY:
- 60+ Days prior to October 6, 2022: you may Cancel by August 5, 2022 for a full refund, less a reservation fee for any payment made. The reservation fee is 3% of the transaction amount.
- 30-60 Days prior to October 6, 2022: you may Cancel between August 6, 2022 and September 5, 2022 for a refund of any amount paid above the 50% deposit amount. After August 5, the 50% deposit is non-refundable.
- 30 Days or less prior to October 6, 2022: any cancellation on or after September 6, 2022 will forfeit the full amount paid. No refunds will be given after September 5, 2022.
- Prior to cancelling, it is recommended that you find a replacement to fill your spot within your group to prevent forfeiture of the reservation fee or your deposit as noted above. If you do not find a replacement, your group’s tee times may include players from another group.
- TripCaddie reserves the right to re-sell a cancelled reservation to another group.
- This Standard Cancellation Policy also applies if a guest/participant tests positive for Covid-19 Coronavirus within 14 days prior to October 6, 2022. You will not be allowed on premises at Destination Kohler.
All guests will be asked to abide by the rules of Destination Kohler as directed by the State of Wisconsin for your and everyone’s safety.