Thank you for your interest in this amazing package. TripCaddie is honored to work with our friends at Pinehurst Resort to offer this ultimate golf experience. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us during business hours 9am-5pm Central Time Monday through Friday or leave us a message after hours.
Call for Reservations and Information: (708) 320-8210
PACKAGE DETAILS FOR EACH GOLFER
World-class golf and luxurious room accommodations are all located onsite at Pinehurst Resort. Park and leave your car! Shuttle service and golf bag management on property is easy and attentive.
· Single “King” Room: $2599
· Double “2 Queen beds” Room: $2299 (per person / double occupancy)
· All rates are per person, King Rooms are based on single occupancy, Queen Rooms are based on double occupancy and must be booked together. Both room types include taxes and resort fees. Maximum number of 2 adults in King Bed accommodations, 2 adults in accommodations with two beds. Rooms are offered on a limited availability while supplies last. Modifications after reservations will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
· Reservation Fee Included at 3% in Base Price. A $50 discount is available when paying by VENMO (@TripCaddie)
The Base Pricing includes:
· Lodging for 3 Nights (Single or Double Occupancy) at the Holly Inn
· 5 Rounds of World Class Golf – Tobacco Road, Pinehurst No.2, Pinehurst No.4, Pinehurst No.8, and The Cradle
· Carts for rounds at Tobacco Road, No.4, and No.8.
· Forecaddies for Tobacco Road, double bag caddies for No.2.
· TripCaddie Reception on Thursday night (Heavy appetizers and Open Bar for 2 hours)
· Breakfast at the Resort on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
· Driving Range Access
· Shuttle Service and Golf Bag coordination at all Pinehurst Resort facilities
Optional Pricing, Additional Fees Apply:
· Single and Double Bag Caddies and associated tips
· Stay Wednesday to arrive early; supplies limited ($309 per night Single or $155 per night Double occupancy)
· Stay Sunday Night to leave late; supplies limited ($309 per night Single or $155 per night Double occupancy)
· Optional Activities: Golf Replays (9 or 18) at the Resort courses, including The Cradle
· All Meals: Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner (except as noted above)
ONLY A FULL OR PARTIAL PAYMENT WILL SECURE YOUR RESERVATION BEFORE April 16 – No Holds without payment
- 50% DEPOSIT DUE by Friday 5pm CST, April 16th
- FINAL PAYMENT DUE by Sunday 5pm CST, May 16th
- Fees for additional nights lodging and/or optional caddie requests will be collected with final payment.
- This offer is not available with any other offer.
- This offer is limited to only the first 48 people on a first come, first serve basis with deposit or full payment made to TripCaddie while supplies last and is subject to availability.
- This offer is made “as-is” with no changes to dates, number of rounds, or order of play. Alternative room accommodations can be made upon request but are subject to availability.
- All gratuities are not included but strongly encouraged to caddies and forecaddies, room service personnel, food service personnel, and shuttle drivers.
- See Cancellation Policy for Covid-19-related or other cancellations.
COVID-19: GOVERNMENT OR PINEHURST RESORT MANDATED CANCELLATION DUE TO COVID-19: A FULL REFUND, less a reservation fee, will be provided if Pinehurst Resort closes by either themselves or by local, state, or federal government orders and/or event is cancelled by TripCaddie due to Covid-19 reasons. The Reservation fee is 3% of transaction amount will be withheld no matter what for those who pay with credit card.
STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY:
- 60+ Days prior to June 17, 2021: you may Cancel by April 16, 2021 for a full refund, less a reservation fee for any payment made. The reservation fee is 3% of the transaction amount.
- 30-60 Days prior to June 17, 2021: you may Cancel between April 16, 2021 and May 16, 2021 for a refund of any amount paid above the 50% deposit amount. After April 16th, the 50% deposit is non-refundable.
- 30 Days or less prior to June 17, 2021: any cancellation on or after May 16, 2021 will forfeit the full amount paid. No refunds will be given after May 16, 2021.
- If one person in a double room cancels, both parties’ reservations will be cancelled unless arrangements are made between the roommates to cover the cost or fill the spot with a replacement. Rebooking a reservation for a single room is subject to additional cost and availability.
- Prior to cancelling, it is recommended that you find a replacement to fill your spot within your group to prevent forfeiture of the reservation fee or your deposit as noted above. If you do not find a replacement, your group’s tee times may include players from another group.
- TripCaddie reserves the right to re-sell a cancelled reservation to another group.
- This Standard Cancellation Policy also applies if a guest/participant tests positive for Covid-19 Coronavirus within 14 days prior to June 17, 2021. You will not be allowed on premises at Pinehurst Resort.
All guests will be asked to abide by the rules of Pinehurst Resort as directed by the State of North Carolina for your and everyone’s safety. Everyone will be required to wear masks indoors in public spaces of facilities and outdoors on patios and restaurants of public spaces of facilities and to social distance where you can. Caddies and Forecaddies are required to wear masks while on the course, but golfers are not. If you have special club handling requirements, please communicate them directly to the caddies.