Tired of Planning your Buddy Golf Trip?
Join other groups who have enjoyed our affordable and carefully curated golf trips to major destinations where all you have to do is pay and show up with your buddies! We’ve done all the work!
We work with each resort to package up their ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE to show off all their golf trip goodness. Then we create an incredible deal by buying a whole bunch of them and passing the savings on to you. We also throw in some really cool extras like a welcome reception, goodie “Swag” bags, and optional games and other activities that you and your buddies can enjoy!
This is your new buddies trip!
An AWESOME Destination, a PERFECT itinerary! Stay and play with your
buddies with an option to join others in the total experience – or do your own thing!
No more hassle trying to build a trip like this on your own, TripCaddie has done it all for you! Your Trip Leader / Commissioner just picks a trip that works for your group then reserves a spot! It’s that easy! These trips do book fast. So visit our site often or reserve your group’s place in advance.
WHAT THIS GOLF TRIP IS:
- A Trip of Trips: This trip serves multiple buddies groups, each on their own, that plan their own thing for their own group – They hang out, eat, drink, golf, wager, compete, enjoy excursions ALL ON THEIR OWN!
- Think of us as your COMMISSIONER – We did all the work for you in securing the best tee times for your group on the best courses, with the best accommodations – at the BEST PRICE. PERIOD. The rest is up to you and your buddies to do what you want to do on property. We can always help if you need anything.
- If you never talk to or hang with another group or TripCaddie while on site, that is entirely up to you! It’s your buddy trip!
- TripCaddie will host an OPTIONAL Reception on the first day, to say “Hello!” and “Thank You.” We will have an open bar, free food, music, occasional special guests, and fun putting contests with prizes for everyone to enjoy.
WHAT THIS GOLF TRIP IS NOT:
- This is NOT A massive group OUTING! Nope, you will play with your own group on each of the courses the way you want!
- This is NOT a tournament with leaderboards or a format that everyone must play! Nope, you pick the formats, games within your own group that you typically enjoy. TripCaddie can work with you and your group to get what you need for your competition: handicapped and dotted scorecards, closest to the pin markers, long drive markers, trophies, etc… Just for your group!
- No Mandatory ANYTHING except showing up for your tee times on time! That’s all we (and the resort) ask!
- This is your own trip for you and your buddies: there are no joint activities required with other groups. Of course, after meeting some of the other groups, you are welcome to have some friendly competitions – golf, drinking, or otherwise!
Check out our Past Trips!
Watch for our “Golf Trip Scouting Missions” on Instagram as we explore possible destinations for future Ready-Made Golf Trips!
YOUR Next Ready-Made Golf Trip Begins in...
Our 2021-2022 Lineup!
Home to Tiger Woods' first Public Golf Course
Big Cedar Lodge
October 7 - 10, 2021
Featuring Tiger Woods’ first public golf course by TGR Designs and dedication to Payne Stewart – Payne’s Valley! This is one trip you will not want to miss! Big Cedar has 3 of the best golf courses in Missouri, a world class Par 3 challenge and an unbelievable 13-hole short course. This is the HOTTEST resort in the country that you and your buddies MUST PLAY!
Streamsong Resort has 3 courses in GolfWeek's Top 25 Best Courses You Can Play
November 11 - 14, 2021
Streamsong is a place like you’ve never seen. Pristine golf, luxury accommodations, and a relaxed atmosphere all wrapped in this secluded hide-away in Florida. This place will blow your mind as it is PERFECT for a buddy’s trip!
Home of the 2020 U.S. Amateur Championship!
March 3 - 7, 2022
“Golf as it was meant to be” – block your calendar and get your group lined up for this bucket list trip in 2022. Bandon Dunes is home to five Scottish-style links courses, including the brand new Sheep Ranch, all set along Oregon’s rugged Pacific coast. We will have more information posted soon about this trip, including pricing and itinerary. Let us know you’re interested so you can lock in your spot early!