Bring Your Group to Bandon Dunes in 2025!
June 18th - June 22nd
5 Days of Dream Golf
Bandon Dunes – Ready-Made Golf Trip by TripCaddie
The Ultimate Bucket List Experience for your Buddies Golf Trip!
Dates: Wed June 18th – Sun June 22nd
Up to 8 Rounds of Golf with 4 Nights Lodging
Get your group of 4, 8, 12 or more together and register now for this ultimate buddies golf trip experience! Sign up now to claim your preferred tee times and optional replay rounds. TripCaddie has taken care of the lodging and golf reservations so you can just pay and show up with your group. This is your trip with your buddies.
Download the flyer for this trip and share it with your group — or send them the link to this page. Everyone will need to acknowledge the Terms and Conditions for the offer including our cancellation policy.
For more information about Bandon Dunes:
- Check out our interview with Jeff Simonds, Director of Resort Operations at Bandon Dunes, on The Golf Trip Authority Podcast.
- Visit our Destination page for Bandon Dunes on TripCaddie.com to get more info on the golf courses and the lodging for this trip.
Call for Reservations and Payments: (708) 320-8210
Base Package Pricing (per person): $3797 for a Single room (King, single occupancy) with private bath in a 4BR cottage
Full Itinerary Pricing (per person): $5199 (check the flyer for all itinerary options)
Accommodations: 3 nights stay in a Grove Cottage (4 private rooms, quad occupancy req’d)
- Optional Wednesday night stay available (ask for pricing)
Golf (walking only, caddies NOT included*) with rounds at:
- Bandon Dunes – David McLay Kidd
- Pacific Dunes – Tom Doak (2 rounds included)
- Old MacDonald – Tom Doak
* Optional first-day and replay rounds available (ask for pricing):
- Sheep Ranch – Bill Coore and Ben Crenshaw
- Bandon Trails – Bill Coore and Ben Crenshaw
- Bandon Preserve – 13-hole short course (up to 2 rounds)
Payments: Reservations are only booked in groups of four. Each person can pay individually via credit card or the group leader can make one payment for the group. A $1500 deposit *per person* is required within 14 days of making your reservation with final balance payments due by 2/18/25.
Cancellations: If someone in the group needs to cancel after making a deposit, you must find a replacement to fill the spot to avoid cancellation of the group’s reservation. The full cancellation policy is available in the Terms and Conditions.
Travel recommendations: Eugene, Oregon (EUG) is the closest major airport (~2.5 hours away) but nearby Southwest Oregon Regional Airport (~35 min) in North Bend accommodates private flights and limited commercial flights via United Express. You will need to arrange for a car to drive from the airport to the resort. Lock in your tee times before making flight reservations for Wednesday and Sunday. Inquire with us for more airport and ground transportation options or visit the resort web site.
* Additional fees apply for optional golf rounds. Optional items are subject to availability. Caddie fees and gratuities for caddies, resort staff and shuttle services are not included but strongly encouraged.