Join us March 3rd - March 7th at Bandon Dunes
5 Days of Dream Golf
Bandon Dunes – Ready-Made Golf Trip by TripCaddie
The Ultimate Bucket List Experience for your Buddies Golf Trip!
Dates: Thu March 3rd – Mon March 7th
5 Rounds of Golf, 4 Nights at The Grove Cottages
Get your group of 4, 8, 12 or more together and register now for this ultimate buddies golf trip experience! Sign up by December 10th to claim your preferred tee times and optional 9-hole rounds. TripCaddie has taken care of the lodging and golf reservations so you can just pay and show up with your group. This is your trip with your buddies.
Download the flyer for this trip and share it with your group — or send them the link to this page. Everyone will need to acknowledge the Terms and Conditions for the offer including our cancellation policy.
For more information about Bandon Dunes:
- Check out our interview with Jeff Simonds, Director of Resort Operations at Bandon Dunes, on The Golf Trip Authority Podcast.
- Visit our Destination page for Bandon Dunes on TripCaddie.com to see the photos from our scouting mission last December.
Call for Reservations and Payments: (708) 320-8210
Pricing (per person): $3999 for Single room (King, single occupancy) with private bath in a 4BR cottage
Accommodations: 4 nights at The Grove Cottages, optional extra nights for Wednesday or Monday night are available (inquire for pricing)
Golf (walking) includes double bag Caddies with rounds at:
- Sheep Ranch – Bill Coore and Ben Crenshaw (opened in 2020)
- Old MacDonald – Tom Doak
- Bandon Dunes – David McLay Kidd
- Pacific Dunes – Tom Doak
- Bandon Trails – Bill Coore and Ben Crenshaw
Payments: Each person can pay individually via credit card (call the number above) or Venmo (@jwmorse04). A 50% deposit is required by 12/10 with final balance payments due by 12/31.
Cancellations: If someone in the group needs to cancel after making a deposit, try to find a replacement to fill the spot to avoid cancellation fees. If you don’t find a replacement, we will have to re-book the room / tee times with another group. The full cancellation policy is available in the Terms and Conditions.
Travel recommendations: Eugene, Oregon (EUG) is the closest major airport (~2.5 hours away) but nearby Southwest Oregon Regional Airport (~35 min) in North Bend accommodates private flights and limited commercial flights via United Express. You will need to arrange for a car to drive from the airport to the resort. Lock in your tee times before making flight reservations for Thursday and Monday. Inquire with us for more airport and ground transportation options or visit the resort web site.
* Additional fees apply for optional activities and extra nights lodging. Optional items are subject to availability. Gratuities for caddies, resort staff and shuttle services are not included but strongly encouraged.