Join us October 7th - October 10th at Big Cedar Lodge
The Perfect Itinerary
Big Cedar Lodge – Ready-Made Golf Trip by TripCaddie
The Ultimate Bucket List Experience for your Buddies Golf Trip!
Dates: Thu October 7th – Sun October 10th
5 Rounds of Golf, 3 Nights at the Angler’s Lodge
Get your group of 4, 8, 12 or more together and register now for this ultimate buddies golf trip experience! Sign up soon to claim your preferred tee times and line up non-golf activities. TripCaddie has taken care of the lodging and golf reservations so you can just pay and show up with your group. This is your trip with your buddies.
Download the flyer for this trip and share it with your group — or send them the link to this page. Everyone will need to acknowledge the Terms and Conditions for the offer including our cancellation policy.
For more information about Big Cedar Lodge:
- Check out our interview with Matt McQueary, Asst. Director of Golf Sales and Marketing at Big Cedar Lodge, on The Golf Trip Authority Podcast.
- Visit our Destination page for Big Cedar Lodge on TripCaddie.com to see the photos from our scouting mission last December.
Call for Reservations and Payments: (708) 320-8210
Pricing (per person): $1699 for Double room (2 Queen beds, double occupancy) or $2099 for Single room (King, single occupancy)
Accommodations: 3 nights at the Angler’s Lodge (opening March 2021), optional extra nights for Wednesday or Sunday night are available ($179 per night)
Golf includes carts with rounds at:
- Payne’s Valley – Tiger Woods
- Buffalo Ridge – Tom Fazio
- Ozarks National – Bill Coore and Ben Crenshaw
- Top of the Rock (9-hole short course) – Jack Nicklaus
- Mountain Top (13-hole short course) – Gary Player
Payments: Each person can pay individually via credit card (call the number above) or Venmo (@tripcaddie). A 50% deposit is required by 8/8 with final balance payments due by 9/5.
Cancellations: If someone in the group needs to cancel after making a deposit, try to find a replacement to fill the spot to avoid cancellation fees. If you don’t find a replacement, we will have to re-book the room / tee times with another group. If one person in a Double room cancels and you can’t find a replacement, we have to cancel the roommate’s reservation as well. If there’s availability, we can re-book the roommate in a Single room at the higher rate. The full cancellation policy is available in the Terms and Conditions.
Travel recommendations: Springfield-Branson National is the closest major airport (~1 hour away) but nearby Branson Airport (~20 min) accommodates private flights. You will need to arrange for a car to drive from the airport to the resort. Lock in your tee times before making flight reservations for Thursday and Sunday.
* Additional fees apply for optional activities and extra nights lodging. Optional items are subject to availability. Gratuities for resort staff and shuttle services are not included but strongly encouraged.