Join us October 6th - October 9th at Whistling Straits
Experience Whistling Straits, Home of the 43rd Ryder Cup
Destination Kohler – Ready-Made Golf Trip by TripCaddie
The Ultimate Bucket List Experience for your Buddies Golf Trip!
Dates: Thu October 6th – Sun October 9th
4 Rounds of Golf (plus The Baths), 3 Nights at The Inn at Woodlake
Get your group of 4, 8, 12 or more together and register now for this ultimate buddies golf trip experience! TripCaddie has taken care of the lodging and golf reservations so you can just pay and show up with your group. This is your trip with your buddies.
Download the flyer for this trip and share it with your group — or send them the link to this page. Everyone will need to acknowledge the Terms and Conditions for the offer including our cancellation policy.
For more information about Destination Kohler:
- Check out our interview with Mike O’Reilly, Director of Golf for Destination Kohler, on The Golf Trip Authority Podcast.
- Visit our Destination page for Destination Kohler on TripCaddie.com for pictures and descriptions of the courses, the lodging and the restaurants at the resort.
- See the photos from our last Ready-Made Golf Trip to Destination Kohler in September 2020 – including several with the Ryder Cup trophy in all its glory!
Call for Reservations and Payments: (708) 320-8210
Or Fill Out This Inquiry Form
Pricing (per person): $2599 for Double room (Queen, double occupancy) or $2999 for Single room (King, single occupancy)
Accommodations: 3 nights at The Inn at Woodlake, optional extra nights for Wednesday or Sunday night are available (inquire for pricing)
Golf includes caddie (Straits, Irish) and cart (River) fees with rounds at:
- The Straits Course at Whistling Straits (home of the 43rd Ryder Cup)
- The Irish Course at Whistling Straits (2 rounds included)
- The River Course at Blackwolf Run
- The Baths of Blackwolf Run (10-hole short course)
- TripCaddie Reception on Thursday night with food and drinks at the Kohler Swing Studio and bar
- Shuttle to all courses and resort facilities
Payments: Each person can pay individually via credit card (call the number above) or Venmo (@jwmorse04). A 50% deposit is required to hold a spot with final balance payments due by 8/5.
Cancellations: If someone in the group needs to cancel after making a deposit, try to find a replacement to fill the spot to avoid cancellation fees. If you don’t find a replacement, we will have to re-book the room / tee times with another group. The full cancellation policy is available in the Terms and Conditions.
Travel recommendations: Milwaukee, WI (MKE) is the closest major airport (~1 hour away). Inquire with us for more airport and ground transportation options or visit the resort web site.
* Additional fees apply for optional activities and extra nights lodging. Optional items are subject to availability. Gratuities for caddies, resort staff and shuttle services are not included but strongly encouraged.